It's important that you keep your Sage software updated to ensure that you've got the latest features and bug fixes.
To check the version of your product, go to Help, About. The latest versions of the products are:
Xpress & Partner: Version 19.2.3
Pastel Payroll: 2020 Update 3a
Pervasive: Version 13
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Xpress & Partner
- Re-brand of the product to Sage 50cloud Pastel.
- Sage Contact - synchronise customer & supplier details to outlook in the cloud. See the last 5 invoices and payments online wherever you are.
- Sage Capture - go paperless and use your cell phone to capture receipt details into Pastel. Save the receipt to OneDrive automatically.
- Cloud Storage & Backup - schedule automatic backups without the need for external storage drives. Backups are automatically saved to OneDrive.
- Search customers & suppliers - search by any field(s) in the customer masterfile including contact numbers, names, addresses and more.
- Delete inventory that's no longer in use - quickly identify inventory items that are no longer in use.
- New assistants that are easier to use - a step by step indicator shows you exactly where in the process you are when running any of the assistants.
Latest Features & Fixes - Sage Pastel Partner Payroll
- Bug and error fixes
- Security upgrades
- Legislative updates
- Compatability adjustments for E@syFile & efiling
- Speed - opening and processing
- Address tab changed to cater for new address formats
- A new e-learning icon
Latest Features & Fixes - Pervasive Version 13
- Pastel tables update faster and more reliably.
- File structure less prone to corruption than previous versions
Your Pastel annual licence fee includes upgrades to the latest Pastel versions. Although the software is free, we will charge for time to upgrade your version. There is a minimal charge to upgrade the Pervasive version.
Let us know if you would like to book a time for us to upgrade your software to the latest version or if you would like a quote. We can do the upgrade for you remotely using TeamViewer, AnyDesk or UltraViewer.