Panda works with your antivirus program to keep you safe. Here's what Panda can do for you:
- Detect and remove PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) that are not classified as viruses, but hide in your system and use your internet and computer processors to download information, display adverts or mine cryptocurrency.
- Automatically update your computer software. This patches vulnerabilities used by hackers to access your system. Manage updates and computer restart times to save time.
- Protect against ransomware. By the time an antivirus program classifies and quaranteens a ransomware virus, it's too late - the virus has encrypted your data. Panda doesn't allow any unknown program to run. Every process is classified before it runs and so no ransomware ever gets through - a 100% success rate at stopping ransomware.
- Encrypt your drives. If your computer is stolen or your computer hard drive is swapped, Panda encrypts it to prevent your data from getting into the wrong hands.
- Restrict certain websites. Prevent the downloading and watching of videos and/or using social media during work hours. Panda allows you to set times when employees are not allowed to access certain websites and/or website categories.
Panda is one of the lightest programs built and so doensn't slow down your computer or use up much internet data. Furthermore, it can provide full reports on each and every process.
Those are just some of the many benefits of securing your company with Panda Adaptive Defence 360 - provided by IronTree, a company which has been working with data for many years.Visit https://irontree.co.za/solutions/cyber-security/?r=K4P25WHDTC to find out more.