The Cape Chamber of Industry and Commerce reports that 40% of businesses have not yet applied for UIF TERS assistance. The following employers can apply for UIF TERS benefits on behalf of their employees:
- Employers with reduced work hours between 27 March & 31 May and/or
- Employers who paid less than usual between 27 March & 31 May.
The latest NEASA survey shows that:
- 27% of employers still haven’t received their April UIF/TERS monies.
- Of the 73% of employers who received payment, 49% were paid in full.
- 96% of employers still haven’t received their May UIF/TERS monies
- Of the 4% of employers who received payment, 34% were paid in full.
If your business hasn't yet applied for UIF TERS benefits, we can help you with your application. We've already helped many companies to get their full UIF TERS payments for all their employees.
We charge R780 per application per month.
Click here if you would like us to assist you with your UIF TERS application.